While working at Exato games I developed a motion capture pipeline that could be worked into our existing animation pipeline. In that role I:
- Set-up and directed mocap sessions (Tracking what needed to be captured, and breaking down the session & hardware once completed.)
- Did some retargeting and cleanup.
- Lead the implementation and choreography of final animations.
- Developed retargeting tools for use with stock mocap clips.
- Upon beginning to record our own mocap clips, researched and set up our current rigs for use with HumanIK, and modified auto-rigging tools to characterize all future rigs for use with HumanIK.